Thursday, May 28, 2009

Important Stuff!!

1. Tina Gilliland will be doing some Guest Designing for me this month with "Sporty Accessories", Gooooooooooooooo TINA!!!! Tina is such a sweetheart and faithful supporter of Gina K Designs and my stamps and has come up with some really clever designs mixing my sets that caught my eye. She didn't get the stamps in time for our blog hop, but I know she's gonna rock this set! :) Stay tuned for samples from Tina here throughout the month!

2. The winner of my blog candy is:

Savor the Journey said...
Melanie, My little ones aren't quite old enough for sports, but I wish you could see what my DD (Jessica) is working on in my DH's Man-Shack. She has rounded up some old lockers, and they're ready for renovation & shelves to be added to her sons' bedrooms. Oh so cool! It's almost like you've peeked into her 'vision'! Smiles,Bev

Congrats, Bev, please send my your addy and I will send the signed "Sporty Accessories" out ASAP! :)

3. There are still a few days left to donate for Stampin Out Alzheimer's and get in on the challenge/freebies/contests/giveaway action before it ends May 31st!!! Almost 6000 dollars has been raised already for Alzheimer's research, thank you everyone who has donated, (I saw people coming through my site has one of the highest donations as a group, so THANK YOU READERS!!!) Click on the "Give" link in the blinky to the right to donate and you'll be sent an email giving you access to the site! Easy peasy!! Click on "Add to Site" to display the blinky on your own blog to help spread the word! (there is a StampTV kit and new release set up for grabs from Gina in the sketch challenge I'm hosting over there!!)

4. The party is less than one hour away, people are already starting to gather, squeal!!!! please come, 7Pm-10Pm CSt, drop in anytime, new release stuff available for purchase at 10PM CST at Gina K Designs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! To the winner of the stamp set and to Tina for being your Guest Designer!!!

    See you over at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooop! Whooooop!
    I'm so tickled to have won your set, Melanie!! See me happy dancin' just 3 hours North!
    Hooooooray!!

    ~Bev
    TexasGrammy

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)