Thursday, May 21, 2009

Guest Designer Libby Hickson

You all recognize this little lady, right?























It's the best dressed girl on the net, Courtney, from "Courtney's closet!" (Of course this was long before she knew she'd have some inspirational wardrobe, click the purple link for an adorable Coutrtney story). :) (This photo really touched me because I have one so similar of my William from his birth announcement, sleeping with his squishy baby fingers under his head, so sweet!) I love how Libby used the three onesies from "Wee Tees" to for her "world's greatest baby" subtitle. The white pen accents on the title and onesie ribbing really pop! What a perfect addition to a baby room! Great design Libby!

Please see Libby's blog for more inspiration, a little bird told me that Cortney's Closet Challenge is turning one! Expect fun stuff!!

2 comments:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)