Saturday, June 20, 2009

You're a Classic

Here is a book mark I made with "Sporty Accessories", "Ribbon Stripes", ribbons and papers from the "Eclectic Summer kit", star from the "Lazy Days of Summer" Free with Three set (only free for a few more days, next release is Thursday!) Yup, I managed to get almost the whole release on this one project! LOL!! Just love how well it all goes together. :) "You're A Classic" greeting to go with the classic Chucks is from my "Tee Talk" set.

I hope you have a terrfic weekend celebrating the fathers in your life! (I think our weekend inolves laying low and smoking brisket, how the dad in our family likes it!)

Be sure to scroll down to the post below for the flower blog hop, even if you are not adding a link, click on the Mr. Linky at the bottom of that post to see the list of players who are already up! :)

Only 5 more days til our next release!!! I am going to say: one of these new sets contains probably my favorite image in my entire collection of stamps! and I have a TON after 6 years of collecting! So excited to reveal it to you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous bookmark Melanie! Love the design and sentiment :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bookmark! Love Love LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never thought of making a bookmark with the sport stamps. What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book mark! You have given me an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful bookmark! I'll definately be casing this one. Its the perfect gift to tuck inside a congratulations card or to give to an athlete who had a good season. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the bookmarkk!! Great idea... hmmmmm might have to CASE that one for my hubby who still reads actual books. (I use my Sony E-reader.. never buy actual books anymore.)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)