Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

and the July issue of CardMaker magazine and card go to....

Darlene L said...
Wild, wild, guessing here. We have had wee tees, teen tees, adult tees==how about something for us fun loving senior citizens?

Congrats on your publishing achievements. I'll be sure to check them out next time I get to a "big" town that has book stores.

June 15, 2009 8:20 PM

Congrats, Darlene! Please email me your addy and I will send you your prize!

Thanks to everyone who threw in a guess about my new set! I will say, there were a few of you who are on the right track! :) I guess everyone will know for sure in a few more days!! :)

Didn't win this time? Play my flower blog hop challenge for more chances at prizes, it's posting in just one hour!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Darlene! So exciting to win a "secret" prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Darlene!!! What a fun surprise!!!! Can't wait to see it. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)