Monday, June 1, 2009

Cheer Up, Girlfriend!

Here's a card I made for a special friend who needs a boost using "Sporty Accessories"! (is that "pep talk" coming in loud enough for you? LOL!) Base is Gina K Pure Luxury Black Onyx, images are stamped in Memento Black on Gina K Pure Luxury Layering Weight White, and background is Pink Passion. Everything is colored with Copics, and several are popped up. Hanger is from "Little Tees" . Try my sketch here if you like, it was fun to puzzle together!

TIP: See how easy it is to modify the long sleeved uniform into a summery outfit with the short sleeves? Any other guesses what you could use the cheer outfit for with the other accessories in this set? Leave your comment here! :)

Have a cheerful day!

9 comments:

  1. Ah yes- a tennis outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mel! I love all the pink goodness to this and LOVE them pink sneakers, I'd wear them, lol!

    Yep, definitely tennis outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it... GMTA (you'll see what I mean!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! It would make a cute little tennis outfit. And if you are really adventurous, you could probably make that golf club look like a field hockey stick and use the cheer outfit as a uniform!!

    Great card Melanie! Love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness!! Lovin' those pink hightops! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I'm lovin' all the bright pink on this! Sooooo girly and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the hot pink! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute! Love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, it could be a tennis outfit, but my favorite would be to pair it up with the hockey stick for a field hockey uniform-either with out the sleeves, or the long sleeves could be colored to look like underarmour---here in New york, our field hockey season goes into october/november and can be quite frigid for the girls playing!
    Love this new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)