Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun at the Beach

My son Jonathan has a swim met today (wish him luck!) so I thought I'd share a swim card. The volleyball and goggles are from "Sporty Accessories" and sunglasses, covered in Crystal Lacquer, are from "Little Tees". Greeting is from "Lazy Days of Summer" (BTW, so far our summer has just been HOT (106!!) and anything but lazy, I feel like a professional chauffeur carting the kids around to all their activities and practices!!) The beach towels are Basic Grey Lime Rickey DP. Base is Rocket Red and the ruched Khaki Crepe CS is from Paper Temptress, it has some really fun ripples that looked carved into the shore by the wind and water.

TIP: Paper piece the space inside the goggle straps if you are placing it over a patterned paper, this is easier than trying to cut out those tiny areas!

Don't forget to scroll down and read my tip sheet for my new set if you have not yet done! I'm so excited for all of your "Arranged with Love" orders start arriving next week and see what you've made when your projects hit the galleries! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice simple design. Love those papers. Good luck Jonathan... you're such a winner no matter how you do! Remember, "the best things in life are fun!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute use of this set. Love that paper and I am so excited to actually own something while it is still "HOT"....

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)