Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Football Baby

"Wee Tees" meets "Sporty Accessories" and "Just So Sporty"!
I also threw in a little "Ribbon Stripes" for the background and some stars (die cut with Nesties) from the "Free with Three" set Lazy Days of Summer" (hey, you get that free, when you buy the above sets!!) ;)

I made the football by diecutting a Nestabilites oval in Close to Cocoa and embossing it with the "Tiny Bubble" Cuttlebug folder. To make the stripes on the ball , die cut a white oval and snip out two curved bands. Isn't that fun with the "baby" from "Wee Tees" stamped on the football in the middle of that onesie? Colors are Summer Sun , Eggplant Envy and Gina K Pure Luxury White.

School's finally out, we're eady for a sporty summer full of fun!!

11 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love how you made the football and great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, Mel. I can see this in different team colors. Red and blue for me and red and black for my hubby.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...what a great card, and I love how you have created this awesome football! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievably creative! This is a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie, This is adorable!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this Melanie! I love the way you made the football, has me thinking this would be easy for a baseball too! I just need the Circle Nesties. NIce background you made as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ack! this is SO cute! LOVE your football!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great football, Melanie! So cute for a football dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sample!
    I drove past the new-to-come Cowboy's Stadium today on my way to the Great American Scrapbook Convention on Thursday (Arlington, TX). This would be SO appropriate for tailgate party gatherers! Go Cowboys!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)