Monday, June 29, 2009

Framing with Nestabilities

On today's sample I used a corner rounder on the bottom of my card base and some Nestabilities to frame up the "Arranged with Love" image. Let me show you how easy it is.
If you have Nestabilities, it is very likely the Scalloped Rectangles are part of your collection, they were one of the first few sets I bought, as most stamp images fit and frame nicely in a rectangle and look so elegant in this classic shape. To perfectly frame this large image, trim the stamped image on the line. Die cut two of the largest Scalloped Rectangles of the same size, here I used Pure Luxury White.
Then overlap them and adhere the first one over the top three humps of the second, lining the scallops up on both sides. The seam will not show once you place your image over it.

I used a pastel pink scheme for this card and added "Congrats!" to celebrate the arrival of a baby girl. The butterfly is from "Take Flight", covered in Stardust Stickles.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty and love the butterfly on this! Thanks for the tips on using the Nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing... what a card and image. Thank you so much for sharing your talents

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! ...especially with the rounded corners on the card base, and that butterfly is SUCH a great accent to your set. I ordered it! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I just adore the stamp. I may have to buy it !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the "extension" tip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aesthetically marvelous card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)