Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Flower Bucket

Here is a card I made with the "Stamp TV kit Eclectic Summer". The turquoise DP is Emily's Bright Summer Grunge, and I colored a white paper flower with Copics to match the copic colored flowers in the bucket. A little hemp tied around the bucket adds some texture. TIP: Choose DP to go with your image that has a subtle "matchiness" to the pattern, here the flower centers are really fun with the polka dots, instead of choosing a floral pattern. I punched some ovals from celery CS for the leaves and swiped my Garden Green pad over them to match the fun green Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper, also from the kit. Brown layer is Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss.

9 comments:

  1. heavy sigh - beautiful - if only I had a tiny bit of that talent .... thanks for the inspiration!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the way you used the twine on pot! Very neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love all of the colors that you selected and the basket with twine is so clever. I love this stamp and this is just another wonderful color combo that makes it different from others I have seen.

    Beautiful Job.

    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Melanie! I love the colors and papers and the twine on the basket! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Mel! I love the colors you have used, how you did the leaves and the twine on the basket, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these colors Melanie!!! Great card... just brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Melanie! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOVE the shades of green and turquoise!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)