Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Winners!


Thank you again everyone who played in the "A Year of Flowers" blog hop last week! Such beautiful cards from everyone!! :) should we have more hops??(with "Arranged with Love" next??)

The winner of my new "Arranged with Love" set goes to Stephanie B. with this beauty of a card you see above!! I just loved the pinks and oranges with the neutrals and all those repeating circles: the flowers, their centers, the spots on both the DP and the spiral clip, it just had such a fresh, modern, cheerful feel! And the pale pink envelope to go with was such a fun touch! Congrats Stephanie! Please send me an email with your contact info to make arrangements for you to receive the new set!

The winner drawn form the comments section is:
terriavidreader (IN-USA) who said...
I'm one of the few who doesn't own this set. But I'd love to win a new set! Being unemployed isn't fun!

June 19, 2009 8:19 AM

Congrats Teri! Please email me with your address and let me know whether you would like the"A Charmed Life" or "Sporty Accessories" set!

Please scroll down and see two sneak peeks if you have not already gone on our Gina K hop today! Next two peeks at midnight CST! :) we are less than 24 hours away from the PAR-TAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Stephanie and Teri> What a great bog hop Melanie. I'd be honored to participate in another blog hop with you. Thanks for the fun! (and I got a new Cuttlebug out of it too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to joined in but don't own the set. YET!!! hehe.. I would enjoy a blog hop maybe with last months kit elegant flowers? Well I just wanted to say I enjoyed the sneak peek of your new set with a year of flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Stephani, your card is wonderful and Teri, you'll have lots of fun withyour new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can hardly believe I won! Thanks so much. I am so looking forward to receiving these stamps! I've had a hard decision of which one, as I've seen how versatilie they can be! I'll email my address today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY!!! Usually I open my e-mails in the morning but today, with thunder storm around and a busy schedule in the morning, I didn't. I just opened it now to see Melanie's e-mail saying I won...It's my first blog Hop participation as I don't have a blog but thanks to StampTv galery I could participate...I'm so happy ...thank you Melanie and defilitely, more of those Blog Hop in the future will be a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)