Monday, February 18, 2008

Just So Hoppy Contest: FREE STAMPS!


Here are the Contest DEETS!
  • Email photos of your "Just So Hoppy" entries to mmuenchinger@grandecom.net Please send these as a jpeg if at all possible, it makes for easier viewing and uploading if I want to share your pics of your projects on my blog.
  • Put "Just So Hoppy" as the subject of your email

  • Enter as many times as you like!

  • You MAY incorporate other stamp sets into the project, but you MUST use "Just So Hoppy" (and of course, it's fine if theyr'e a little " hippy", too!) :)

  • Contest end date: Saturday, March 8, midnight CST

  • Entries will be judged by myself.

  • Winner will be announced on my blog the day the new Gina K sets are released

  • Winner receives MY new release set FREE and a handmade project from me using the new images (no set substitutions for the prize, trust me, you'll LOVE it!!)
  • You must ENTER to WIN! I saw several projects I really liked on other blogs, but they weren't submitted for the contest!

  • EVERYONE WHO OWNS THE SET IS REQUIRED TO ENTER!*

  • You can't hate me if I don't pick your project!**

* kidding, but please give it a shot! there's free stamps at stake! My runner ups all got card from me, too... :)

**not kidding!

6 comments:

  1. I will be soooooo entering another contest of yours!! They are soooooo much fun and bring out the most amazing creations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my sets today... I already have both inked up... Having soooo much fun with them. They are PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    So, we can use hippy images if we don't have hoppy images?
    And, one more question, I don't actually 'own' the hippy stamps but have some images from a swap.... Just want to make sure I play w/in the rules!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got mine @ this store today....Can't wait to play along Mel! :)

    Laura Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started to ink mine up already and having a blast! I'll see what I can come up with for your contest! Thanks for the images and for putting this fun contest together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got hippie, not hoppy LOL....

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)