Friday, February 8, 2008

My Monkey's Wilder than Donna's Monkey

With the exception of the winner of my Hippy contest and honorable mention pics I'll be sharing, I will be taking a break for a short while with the Hippys (to focus on the new Hoppys!*), so I thought I'd go out with a BANG! I haven't finished this concept yet, but Donna' monkey was having so much fun over on her blog, I thought it might be a good time to reveal (ahem!) this**! It's going to be a swing/flip/flop card, with the first image on the outside, the second on the inside. I'll share the finished card (when I finish!)and a link for a tutorial on SCS with dimensions! These pics and coloring look kinda funky because I accidentally pulled out a piece of shimmery white CS for my focal point. The colors do not blend so well on this paper and although its reflective qualities are stunning with some techniques, it's not so good for others, and photographs a little odd, too.

Are you ready for a release?? and some sneak peeks???? me too!!!!! See you tomorrow!!

*which you can be sure will still be a little Hippy :)

**Please remember, monkeys don't wear clothing IRL, so it's not really that offensive... ;)

14 comments:

  1. bwwwaaaa--too funny! actually, I have a monkey (well, he's in storage) but he always wore clothes, in fact he was a cross dresser early on. Maybe I'll get some inspiration from my real life monkey to prove MY monkey is really WILDER than YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!! I even had to show my hubby!!! That's awesome!! Is your next contest gonna be Critters Gone Wild??!!! LOL I just love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rotfl! What a little exhibitionist! Hope she's at the *right* beach, if you know what I mean ;) At least she hasn't had ridiculous plastic surgery--all natural girl, I like it, lol! I caught a sneek peek at your fun froggy, way adorable! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! I can't wait for the tutorial. Did you know the My Favorite Things released a twisted sentiments set and one of the sayings is "Wanna Monkey Around" (or somthing close) I thought of you and your sassy monkey right away. I can't wait to see what you do with your next set.

    By the way, your blog has become one of my favorites :)

    ~ jess k

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMBO! I love your nakey monkey! She's very adorable;)
    Whoever thinks it's offensive can take a hike, this is your blog you post what you want! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAwww! What a riot! That monkey is so cute! I can't wait to see the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG , I Love your monkey !!! TOO CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS is hilarious! I love it! I especially love the monkey's "tan" line from her bikini top! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect card for those who love to lay out (and that includes me) and get some sun. Your next contest should be Critters Gone Wild as Lee suggested. That would be too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the card,he's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are sooo bad...love the bikini lines! Too awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE! Very creative... I am just glad there's not nipple showing. :o) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So stinkin' cute! I love your sense of humor! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. With each card I find in your blog, i am soo blown away by it. I love the monke. Monkeys are my fav. I my have to toss my vow not to buy any more stamps. You have just made me an offer I cannot refuse.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)