Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Look, Moms: Fast, FREE Valentines!

Tomorrow's Valentines day-ackk!!! Despite me preparing all these projects for Vday these past two months for the set and the blog, it completely slipped my mind to make the 16 goodies I need for Jonathan's calss tomorrow! His school has a no candy policy(booooo! but that's okay, I've eaten it all anyway) so here's what I'm doing (because I do not have time now for 16 hippy treat boxes-urghh!) Here's a link I received for Chuck E Cheese Valentines, hope you can open it; if not, sign up on their website for email discounts, you'll never have to buy tokens again! There are 4 valentines to a page, you just print out on cardstock, cut, and each can be redeemed for 5 tokens! What kid wouldn't love that??

http://echo.bluehornet.com/static/chuckecheese/PDF/cec_Valentine_08.pdf

On the back side of each I will stamp my hippys and color(or maybe let Jonathan color... I suspect he will embrace this project with enthusiasm, and then tire out after the third one, leaving it to me, that's kid of how it always goes.) I will add a pic later, I'm out of memory space on my camera, gotta transfer the pics and run some errands, I'll be later!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, i stamped 36 (yes, 36!) cute cards for my daughters class and she colored all of them but i think i will add this coupons for the kids (she'll be a hit, for a day =) and thanks to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think it would be hilarious to do this for my teenagers!! Can you imagine their faces?? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)