Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Be My Guest! (Designer)


This next month's contest will be a little different this time, I will go back to choosing a winner(although I really DO like when you guys help out with the voting and take the pressure off!) but instead of announcing the winner the night of the next release, the contest will end the week before, and I will notify my pick via email and send them my June set as soon as I receive it! This person will be getting it around the same time the rest of the Gina K Designs design team does and will be able to create lots of fabulous samples to show off the new set before it comes out! But that's not all: This person and projects using my set will also be featured in the daily sneak peek previews prior to the release along with the rest of the design team, with their identity revealed the day of my first peek!! Gina K will link you from her blog with our other designers so all the Gina K fans can see what you've done! :)

Think you've got what it takes to be my guest designer? I'm looking for terrific execution, WOW! factor, and jaw-dropping creativity! This can be cards or 3D projects, the sky's the limit, please be true to what you do best and like to make! I also want somebody who just wants to go crazy creating with this next set and sharing what you've made with others (but will keep all details of the set confidential until the release!) You do not have to have a blog to enter; if you don't have one, you can upload them to your Splitcoast gallery and we can link people there, and you can also email me pics as you make them and I will post them on my blog as I get them crediting you along with a description. If you have a blog, let me know when you'll be posting a project using my stamps and I will link it that day on my blog. I would also like to feature this person once a week on my blog during the month! (but we can be flexible on that if you have a crazy month!)

Last, but not least, I will add your name as my guest designer for the month on my side bar on my blog! I'm thinking (hoping!) my wall of fame could be a very esteemed group of stampers! :)

Email me pics of 2-4 samples using my animal sets in any combination by 10Pm CST, June 10th. I will contact the winner ASAP with a request for an address so I can pop their stamps in the mail (if you're feeling really confident, go ahead and include it your email, maybe I'll just surprise you!)

The contest starts as soon as the stamps go on sale tonight at 10PM CST! ;) You are going to LOVE June's set, I hope everyone gives it a try!
Release party starts in 8 hours, see you there!! EDITED TO ADD: BIG NEWS AT GINA K's BLOG, <------ click me!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh there's so much excitement going on! What a wonderful opportunity Melanie, what to do what to do??? I nervous & excited!!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, LOVE your sets! So, this includes any of your animal sets, correct? Not just the new release? Just wanted to make it clear for everyone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my! You got me now Melanie! Brilliant idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh waow!! people are gonna go banana for that!! :-) I would love to be your guest designer!... Such a cool idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'm good enough to be a guest designer yet but I would love to give it a shot. Thanks for the awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa Mel!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally amazed by your fun and inspired ideas and this is no exception!! How awesome and I can't wait to play!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful announcement! how exciting! I can already think of so many talented ladies who have what it takes to win this coveted title! Awesome! Best of luck to everyone who enters--and everyone should!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I can't wait to see who it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayy, I am so on this as soon as my new sets get here!! You have really outdone yourself this month, the new set is amazing!!!So Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a neat idea! I would love to be your guest designer. Is it any animal set, Melanie? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)