Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ack! Even More Piercing Potential!

Good news, happy dance! I had to check this morning and found those plastic canvas circles are large enough to fit ALL the circle Nestabilities!! Here it is placed over the largest die! It fits the Scalloped Circles as well, and you can choose a track to pierce rings inside to make a border or outside your die cut to frame it! wheeee!

and look! They also fit your Coluzzle templates, woohoo!!!!!!!!! (This is the larger of the Coluzzle circle templates)

Okay, off to design some full cards with some "piercing sketches" I was dreaming about last night, please check back for pics! :)

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I'm loving all these ideas as a new stamper. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was sure hoping they'd fit my Nesties!!!! Wonderful to know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Got nesties on the way, MUST get this circles! lol! Awesome tips! ty ty ty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Mel you are totally making me feel like a stalker. I keep running to see if you've posted anything more. I am going to get these tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I ran right to Michael's today and got some of the plastic canvas. I found the squares in a very small (14 mesh) that eliminates having to worry about where to place the piercing tool. Whoo-hoo! My new favorite tool and loved the price. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I headed for Hobby Lobby with a friend and went directly to the needlework area picked up two , threw one in my cart and one in her's. Boy the strange look I got from her was priceless. I told her not to worry I would e-mail the instructions. Got home e-mailed your page to her. The thanks-you's have not stopped. TFS MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)