Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh my goodness, look at this CANDY!

You've got to go check out what Lee made with the "Jumping for Joy" set, my first "Joy-sighting" (other than theDT members!) Bet you didn't think anyone was gonna make that carousel, did you?? What a GREAT idea!

AND, she's giving away a BLOG CANDY that includes my stamp set and TONS of bling(including the awesome screw and zoo brads!!!) You have until this Sunday 6/1 to enter, don't delay. The catch: she wants you to leave a comment naming what animal you want to see me draw for a future set! Can't wait to read your requests this time! :)

I will be having a blog candy of my own very shortly, but now the pressure's on from LEEEEE to kick it up a notch, holy cow!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melanie!! You are always so sweet and encouraging!!! I am having a BLAST (of course!!!) with your newest stamps!! And you are just awesome for sending me so many fun and fabulous peeps to enter the blog candy give-away!! I also am having so much fun reading all the responses!!!! Have you noticed I'm not the only one in LOVE with the Platypus??!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)