Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stampin and Swappin!

I haven't been to a shoebox swap in four years! We had to prepare a Stampin' Up! card that could be made in under ten minutes (because there are 45 cards to make!), here's what I brought. Hope everyone likes this simple card. :) The "piercing" is done with a marker and the SU! piercing guide.

More about my Arlington adventures next week! I'll be back with stories and pics of some of the other swaps and all the new friends I made! Please pray we have a safe drive back!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Praying for traveling mercies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful, Melanie!!! I love the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty colors!! I love this card! So sweet! Prayers for safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty, love the faux piercing and the baby tag is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I was wondering how it could be under 10 mins with all that piercing, but now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shoebox swaps are a blast. your card is marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card was awesome, love that labels set, you enabler you!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is perfect - not too simple and not too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was such a sweet card, Melanie -- I love the baby sentiment off to the side!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)