Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shoe Template Update: We have a pdf!

I have added the pdf to the post below in a link, but just in case you can't find it, click here for the template, I posted it to the Gina K forum (the thread also explains what to do if part of the shoe does not print for you). Be sure to read the post below for more details on creating these cards, thanks! Good luck, happy creating, thanks to every one who offered their help with this!

My little soccer star will be missing his big game today: he was up all night throwing up...which meant, I was up all night, too. :( more later, gonna try to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. I hope your little guy feels better today, and I hope you both get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the pdf file. I really appreciate it. It worked perfectly for me, nothing was cut off. Printed perfect. Sorry to hear your son was ill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the extra work you did to allow us to use your absolutely adorable template. I printed it and it worked!!! And an extra *thank you* to Gina K. for assisting:)

    So sorry your little guy isn't feeling well. Hope you both get some needed rest.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)