Monday, October 20, 2008

Ladybug, ladybug...

It's been over two weeks since our last release and I've yet to show my ladybugs, how did I let this happen?


Here's a closeup showing all three 'bugs moseyin' along on the Cuttlebog embossed Leafy Branch, stamped in Memento Ink, colored with Red Cadmium Copic and covered with Crystal Lacquer, which makes it somewhat difficult to photograph because of the shine fom the lacquer but they are a bright red underneath). The three different angles of the bugs allow for nice groupings and the ability to place one in your composition wherever it needs a little somethin' ("bug embellishment"? LOL!) As you can see one is crawling on the edge of the leaf, one is plunked in the middle, and one stamped on the bottom looks like it's about to walk right out of the frame! I stamped "just because" from "Say it With Flowers" and decided to center it at an angle under my square Hodgepodge frame. I haven't used the square frames that much because it's harder to find greetings to fit, but I'm liking it slanted this way and it gives me more room! Dotted ribbon is from the Pure Luxury Holiday collection, adhesive rhinestones look like brads this way, also from Gina K Designs. Had to repeat my spot pattern one last time with the Threading Water Punch down the side...


The "land cruise" is just a few days away, you won't want to miss all the good times and goodies going on in our forum Wednesday night, please come!


If you missed my post this morning, please scroll down to read, thank you SO much to everyone who has been sharing the info about Marcus on their blogs and spreading the word/praying!! :)

12 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I LOVE those little lady bugs w/the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh.........sweet lil ladybugs!!! So elegant on the cb background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy forgetting the ladybugs!!

    They are here now and worth waiting for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love how you used the cb ef with the images...the ladybugs really pop on the card and really do look like they are walking on the leaves. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible! I love these little "moseyin'" bugs against the white & with the bug embellishment of lacquer. You are too clever! Gorgeous! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! So cute and eye catching! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable - love the ladybugs on my favorite embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could you forget those darling ladybugs? I was wondering the other day why i hadn't seen you use them?

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)